Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of North Daytona Beach/Ormond Beach is locally owned and operated by John & Kimberly Robertson.
John and Kimberly are local restoration area veterans and have built a culture of excellence and speed. When it comes to responding to fire and water damage it isn’t a sufficient response to say, “we’ll schedule you for next week” when time matters.
The SERVPRO motto captures our commitment to you: “Faster to Any Size Disaster.”
This motto has two parts:
- We’re fast. When the unexpected happens a fast response is critical.
- We address damage in both large and small properties, residential and commercial. Regardless the size and complexity, our team has the capacity and know-how to help.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (386) 677-9993
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Daytona Beach / Ormond Beach arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.